Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 3 1/2

Today - we are all sitting at home, not doing much of anything.  Ben not feeling well, me not too great either, then both of the girls with yucky noses and Abby with a cough as well - yuck!  Ready for some spring weather and lots and lots of sunshine!

Wanted to share a few pictures with you... Warning - this first one is scary!  Lol....


This was taken with my phone - thanks Ben for the memory...lol.  I was OUT of IT. 

Pretty view of Atlanta the next morning - as the sun was coming up / moon going down

Here are a couple of shots from 2 weeks...


and 3 weeks out...



Can't tell much of a difference yet.  We'll see the further out it gets.  :)

I'm having a hard time getting my vitamins in - I literally gag at the thought of them, start heaving at trying to take them.  They are chewable, but I just can't get it in.  :(  That's not good.  Also - I'm REALLY tired of chicken - it seems too dry and my stomach just doesn't want it.  And.....having a hard time with my protein shakes, as well.  So I've been pretty much on liquids - and popsicles, and a bite or two of chicken here and there.  yeah...ugh.  I've got to start doing better... 

No comments:

Post a Comment