Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ham and Pinapple .....

So, picked up Abby from her Grandma and Grandpa's house - they were eating this....

It's Papa Johns - (my FAVORITE pizza) - it was ham and pinapple (my FAVORITE, other than cheese), and well, it wasn't heart shaped, but since it was Valentines this week it seemed appropriate.  :)

Well, Abby had already eaten a piece there - they offered me a slice - ummm....NO Thanks!!
Abby wanted to bring one home.  We got home, was about to make dinner, and said, well, let me try it.  Okay - one bite.  Okay.  Chewed well - went to second bite.  Immediately didn't feel right - went to fridge - chugged water (another big no-no!) - needless to say - I wasn't feeling too hot.  Sat down.  Just knew it was stuck.  Didn't feel nauseated, just pain in my chest.  Got up thinking maybe I should go into bathroom just in case....went in there and waited, and waited, and waited.  And then it happened - started throwing it up.  Just lovely.  It kept coming and coming .... but it wasn't like "regular" throwup.  So when I was done, I feltmuch better - MUCH better.  Still didn't have anything else for supper though.  :/ 

So I guess that's one way this surgery works - I already knew if I ate something bad as far as sweets, it would make me sick the other way - def. don't want that....  and I knew the possibility of vomitting, and didn't like that a bit!  But it happened, and now I know.  And I will NOT be having any more pizza from Papa Johns!  I will attempt one day, to make my own, though.  And hope that I do fine from it. 


1 comment:

  1. One of these days, when your a little farther out, make one on the flat out flat bread, they are delish! We love making our own pizza's and even the kids love making their own! It's a fun family dinner night. I put all the stuff in divided dishes so they can pick what they want on theirs. We do variations in the pizza sauces as well. garlic sauce with chicken, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes is pretty yummy to. Our favorite is still good old ham and pineapple though!

    ReplyDelete