Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My FAVORITE food......... at least pre-op......

A grilled chicken Caesar pita with fries from Chili's.
YUMMO

About a year ago, they took it off the menu.  I was soooo disappointed!  I wouldn't even go there anymore!
Well Sunday, my mom and I had a day of shopping to ourselves, without my precious babies, and we went to Chili's to eat lunch.  I just asked the waitress if they had any kind of pitas left - she said, oh, yeah!  We have them on the "old-timey" menu.  I was like seriously?!?!  So I ordered my old favorite - dressing on the side.  I literally was able to eat about a 1/4 or less of the pita - and it wasn't even as good as I remembered ...  :(  But - I got it and LOVE that they have it back again.  I ate two fries after I ate the portion of my pita, and I was seriously stuffed.  I took the rest home to Ben.  He enjoyed it for me.  :) 

On another note - yesterday, I had my 6 week check up - things are going great.  Got the approval to eat the "gummy" vitamins, since I'm having such a hard time with the chewables.  I also got approval to drink from a straw on occasion!  Yay!  I just have to be smart about it and go slow, and if I feel I'm getting bloaty or uncomfortable, I have to stop.  I got weighed - total lost since 2 weeks preop (Jan 5th) ......  47 pounds gone!!!!!!!  I couldn't believe it!  Wow!!!  So happy!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment