Monday, May 2, 2011

My birthday!!

Saturday was my birthday - the big 3 - 0 !!  Yesterday we went to church, and I wore yet another dress!!!!!!  And then Ben took me shopping.  I went to Lane Bryant and got three bras in a smaller size, and 4 shirts - the shirts all in 22/24.  I easily fit into the 18/20s but I knew I wouldn't wear them - just  alittle too tight looking for me.  :)  Got some sunglasses and some dressy flipflops!  Had a really good time.  Thanks to mama and daddy for keeping the girls for us.  We ended up for dinner at this place called "steers watering hole".  They had everything - steak, hamburger, seafood, GATOR, etc...lol.  Ben wanted to try the gator - so we decided to get the appetizer sampler - it was HUGE.  Ben ate the gator, I ate some of the fried pickles with this AMAZING ranch jalepeno sauce, and about one cheesestick.  We still came home with a to-go container full of the left overs from that.  For our "meal" ben ordered a grilled salmon salad with lime alvacaldo ranch dressing (he said was very good) - and I ordered filet mignon with ceasar salad and baked potatoe.  I took about one bite of my salad and dumped the rest into another container to bring home, and when my steak got there - ate just a few bites (it was good!) and was able to bring the rest home of it.  Looks like I'll be good for a couple of days!!  We shared most of my potatoe.  (can't really bring it with you)... 

This morning I got up - took my chewable multivitamin that contains iron - AND GOT IT DOWN!!!!!!!  That is such a big deal for me!!!!  I had to hold my nose the ENTIRE time, and I still gagged a few times, but I did it!!! WAHOO!!!!  And I'm looking forward to todays lunch (because I can eat some leftovers) and this week, my sister in law (aka BFF!!!) are gonna start walking with the girls....Just loving things today.  :)  I went to dr. two weeks ago - lost two more pounds then last week, nothing  - not even a pound  - as of today I'm still stuck at 244.8 - so I've lost .2.  Oh well.  I'm sure I'll get over this stall. 

Here is me in my other dress!!  :)  And my sweet Allie bug right in front of me blowing on daddy's deer call!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while, but did your stall finally break? Those darn things sometimes hang around a while!

    ReplyDelete