Sunday, August 28, 2011

100!!!!!!

I am 7 months out, and last Wednesday (I was 7 months and 4 days post-op) I stepped on the scales, and weighed EXACTLY 100 pounds from what I was the day of pre-op.  Cannot believe it!!!!  I took a picture!!!  :)   Didn't ever really think it was possible to believe it, but it's here.  Next big milestone is making it into the 100's - even 199, would be a huge deal!
I don't know how to turn the picture.  It was taken with my phone...


 Here is me after work on Wednesday - the day I lost to 100lbs.  :) 


 We have traveled a lot this past month - first to Maine!!!!!!  Pictures below - and also to Las Vegas - pictures above.  I got this dress back in June.  Had a new bra, and the dress fit really really well.  I filled it up nicely - had some cleavage, just felt good.  (I still feel good in it), but I wore it out one evening in Vegas.  Ben asked me once, why didn't you wear the normal bra with your dress tonight.  I was like um, it IS!  I have just lost weight, and evidentally lost boobs, so now, the dress is not fitted so much anymore.  It's just kinda loose up top, not much cleavage....lol.  It's strange, but oh well.  :)

 I LOVE the fact that I can wear "normal" clothes now!  I can wear tanks, dresses, anything really, and most looks decent!  I like these two pictures of us in Maine - you can see my neck - and I see my clavicles (collar bones) quite often, and I LOVE that I can see them now.  lol.  I tell Ben - look, I have clavicles!!! 
It was REALLY cold in the evenings in Maine.  We had to buy jackets/sweatshirts.  We kept shopping around for them.  Ben picked up this hoodie, said i should get it, i was like no way - there is NO way that is gonna fit me.  He just looked at me funny, so I was like, here, i'll try it on just to show you!  Over clothes, it fit, and i LOVED it.  Then I loved the evenings in Maine even more.  It was beautiful, and the weather was perfect.  :)  LOVE being able to cuddle up in a comfy sweatshirt!!!!  That fits!!!!  I'm loving this. 

1 comment:

  1. you are doing fabulous my gorgeous friend!! Im working on hitting that number too! Im halfway there!

    ReplyDelete