Sunday, March 20, 2011

Booths

St. Patty's Day we took the girls to a new park.  We let them play a while, and we had intentions on going to Lowes as well.  We decided to eat dinner at Waffle House (Abby's choice).

There are booths there.  Usually - I don't care to go there, because if I actually FIT inside the booth, it's very uncomfortable.  My belly is smushed.  And it's hanging onto the table!  NOT FUN!

We go in, and I have allie with me and I look at the seat, dreading sliding into that tiny space.  I sit down - and I have room!  It's not uncomfortable!  My belly doesn't even begin to touch the table!!!!!  I have about 2 inches between my belly and the table!  Can you believe that??!


Ben ordered some type of big "breakfast" meal - Allie and I both ate off his plate.  :)  Abby had herself a waffle.  It felt good!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment